Make A Real Connection
Meet virtually with your professionals community from around the globe
The virtual Sustainability Impact conference offers great opportunities to connect and benchmark on the most business-critical sustainability topics. Join peers for facilitated live discussion and problem-solving sessions, along with top-notch peer presentations and thought-providing keynotes. Attendees can ask presenters questions and chat with each other throughout all the sessions!
The 2020 Sustainability Impact Virtual Conference offers:
- The convenience of joining from anywhere in the world
- On-demand access to session recordings for 2 weeks after the live conference
- Great group registration rates so that you can bring your team for pragmatic, engaged discussions and use the event as a team-building and engagement opportunity
Tips for a Great Virtual Conference Experience
- Ensure your network connection is at least 25Mbps. You can test it with this tool: https://www.speedtest.net/
- Avoid downloading large files or asking your internet service to perform other 'heavy lifts' while the conference is streaming in your internet browser.
- Determine which conference sessions are the highest priority so you know what times to attend if you can't join the full live event.
- Have snacks and drinks ready for the day so you don't miss any sessions!
- If you are bringing a group, set up an internal team chat so you can discuss sessions and speakers in real time!
For more details, contact Kaitlyn Walker, Program Associate, at email@example.com.